The Customer Success Manager will lead the client's customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to the client's customers by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
· Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
· Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
· Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
· Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
· Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
· Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
· Hire and train new customer service agents.
· Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
· Stays up to date on the latest industry techniques and methods.
· A minimum of 5 years working experience as a Customer Service/Success Manager in the Retail/e-commerce, ITBPM industry.
· Proven track record on gaining high Net promoter and Customer Satisfaction score.
· Excellent knowledge of the Customer service process and programs.
· Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) as this role will be client-facing.
· Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
· Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
· High level of integrity, strategic, innovation, and resourcefulness skills.
· Willing to work from home.